GotchaServed 2018 Update

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Jeffrey WorthJeffrey Worth
    Keymaster

Email sent to all members:

Hey;

I just wanted to drop you a quick email because you are a member of GotchaServed.com

Please keep in mind, I DO NOT sell you, the Process Server anything. I also DO NOT sell your information,  so this is an informational email, not a solicitation email.

I did want to make a few points going into 2018

• We have 324 registered users
    • 61 Free Directory Listings
    • 22 States without a listing

There are quite a few states not represented by Process Servers, if you are a member and have not listed your business, you are missing out on additional SEO for your business website!   Remember, each link TO your website from another website not owned by you increases your chance of being seen in a search for your area and moved higher on the list of results.

Be sure to visit our Create A Listing area and get started with your 1 year subscription.  After 1 year, you must renew at the low price of FREE. This just keeps the directory fresh and old listings over a year cleaned out.

If you have any issues, please contact me directly!

PS.  Don’t forget to click around the forum, it’s open for discussion.  I would love to see some actual activity and meaningful discussion there!

Thanks in advance
    Jeff!

Copyright © 2018 GotchaServed Process Server Forum / Directory, All rights reserved. You are receiving this email because your are a member of GotchaServed.com FREE Process Server Forum and Directory.To be removed Please email [email protected]

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.