News

CARDI B SLAPPED WITH $1M LAWSUIT BY BLOGGER THE RAPPER SUED FOR SLANDER

Tagged: 

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

Full Story Click Here

…. A process-server who recently attempted to deliver a notice of legal action to Tasha was threatened by the media personality, TMZ reported. She then addressed the situation on her Instagram page, writing: “@iamcardib that’s what happens when I come home with my family at midnight and there’s a fat white guy going through my mailbox as we pull-up. This is gonna be fun. I’m starting to think that Cardi “will do anything for clout!”

Prior to hitting Tasha K with a suit, Cardi allegedly reached out to her privately and asked that she remove the videos. The Grammy-winning artist also declined the celebrity blogger’s request do an interview to clear the air.

In response, Latasha claims, “Cardi B began to publicly defame Ms. Kebe, referring to her as ‘this blogger lady, by stating that Ms. Kebe makes up fake stories; harasses all of Cardi B’s friends; constantly stalks Cardi B; falsely claims that she has legitimate sources giving her information about Cardi B; uses Cardi B’s name for ‘click bait’; and many other false accusations.” ….

• This topic was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by AvatarNews.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.